File a New Return
- Review return policy below.
- Have order number and email address ready.
- Start a return by clicking here.
Unauthorized Returns and Worn Garments
- Store credit will not be issued for unauthorized returns. To avoid this from happening, always file a return.
- If we receive a worn garment back from you, your return will not be processed nor will your used garment be returned to you.
- All merchandise on sale or promotion cannot be returned.
- All clearance items cannot be returned. No Exceptions.
You may return eligible item(s) for store credit within 14 days of purchase.
- All merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- It may take 5-7 business days for your return to reach the Achille Apparel Fulfillment Center. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 7 business days of receipt) your store credit will be processed and email notification sent.
- Customer is responsible for return and repurchase shipping cost unless we made an error on your order.
- Achille Apparel is not responsible for lost or damaged item(s) due to carrier error from USPS, Fedex, UPS, etc.
Exchanges & Refunds
- You may exchange an item for the same item in a different size or for store credit. If the size you want is not available, you can choose another item of equal or lesser value.
- No cash, credit or debit card refunds will be issued unless in the case of fraud.
Undeliverable / Refused Packages
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, canceled after shipment, etc.) will be processed and store credit, less shipping, will be applied within 5-7 days. Postage to re-send will be deducted from your original refund
Incorrect / Defective Item / Missing Item
In the event that an incorrect/defective/missing item is received, the customer should contact us within 3 days of receiving, so we can help resolve the issue.
- All defective items will be thoroughly inspected and determined by Achille Apparel.
- We may request photos of the defective item before authorizing a replacement.
- Achille Apparel is not, under any circumstances, responsible for "worn" damages (washing/drying, wear and tear, stretching, fading, etc).
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. Any returned merchandise with obvious signs of wear will be refused.
- Approved defective/incorrect item(s) will receive a free shipping label to mail the merchandise back to us.
- Approved defective item(s) will be shipped out a replacement.
- In the event the defective/incorrect item(s) are unavailable to ship, then the value of item(s) will automatically be applied to store credit and email sent within 7 days.